What color is your "Volunteer Parachute?"
Find your landing zone in ISP.
- Translator of Communication Tools/Resources: Assist the Field Ministry team with the translation of small projects such as handouts, PowerPoint slides, or emails. These projects will be edited by a national translator. Requirements: Prior language experience in Spanish, Mandarin, Arabic, Russian, Ukrainian, or another foreign language.
- Curriculum Translation Project Coordinator: Search for and vet qualified, available translators, editors, proofreaders, and printers throughout the world, including the U.S. Help track with people as they make progress in each of these areas, with the result being quality ISP curriculum ready for use around the world. Requirements: Proficiency in Excel and Google Drive, detail-oriented, enjoys building relationships with internationals and can communicate cross-culturally.
- Local ISP Office Assistant: Help your local ISP team with special projects such as mailings, printing of materials, answering the phone at the office, hospitality, transportation, and hosting of small gatherings. Requirements: Must be located near one of the ISP offices in Orlando, Colorado Springs, Laguna Niguel, or Xenia.
- Partner Event Coordinator: Host a local gathering for ISP alumni (donor event). Open your home and be prepared to share a report of what God has been doing and where we’re going in the future. Share opportunities for volunteer engagement. Pray for ISP and share giving opportunities. Willingness to connect with the Donor Relations team. Time commitment varies according to the size and frequency of the events.
- ISP Event Assistant: Assist in planning office events, leadership team meetings, and small dinners. Help secure venues for training events, donor events or recruiting events. Select menu options, oversee logistics, registration, table decor, and material distribution. Requirements: Willingness to connect with the local ISP team. Time commitment varies according to the size and frequency of the events. Event planning experience is a bonus.
- Educational writer/ Researcher: Assist the Journalism Team in locating educational articles that could be shared on the ISP Facebook page, teacher groups, or website articles. Requirements: Willingness to locate 1-2 articles per month and coordinate with the Journalism Team. Educational background preferred, but not required.
- Trip Photographer: Take photos on an ISP trip and organize them into an ISP Google Photo album. Requirements: training and competency in Google Photos and willingness to upload, organize, and share with the team.
- Small Group Facilitator Coach: Come alongside a new Small Group Facilitator (SGF) before, during and after a trip. Guide them through their ministry partner development, preparing their life map, and by praying with them about the trip. Requirements: prior experience as a SGF on multiple trips.
- Prayer Coordinator: Work with the ISP prayer director to lead a prayer team for an area. Requirements: Training or experience setting up conference calls and sending group emails.
- Prayer Team Member: Join a prayer team for an area. Requirements: Attend virtual prayer meetings.
Go on an ISP Trip: As a small group facilitator, you will have direct involvement in leading and loving a small group of teachers. You can click on the tab above for Trips where you’ll view more information and the upcoming trip schedule.