What color is your "Volunteer Parachute?"
Find your landing zone in ISP.
- Translator of Communication Tools/Resources: Assist the Field Ministry team with the translation of small projects such as handouts, PowerPoint slides, or emails. These projects will be edited by a national translator. Requirements: Prior language experience in Spanish, Mandarin, Arabic, Russian, Ukrainian, or another foreign language.
- Curriculum Translation Project Coordinator: Search for and vet qualified, available translators, editors, proofreaders, and printers throughout the world, including the U.S. Help track with people as they make progress in each of these areas, with the result being quality ISP curriculum ready for use around the world. Requirements: Proficiency in Excel and Google Drive, detail-oriented, enjoys building relationships with internationals and can communicate cross-culturally.
- Local ISP Office Assistant: Help your local ISP team with special projects such as mailings, printing of materials, answering the phone at the office, hospitality, transportation, and hosting of small gatherings. Requirements: Must be located near one of the ISP offices in Orlando, Colorado Springs, Laguna Niguel, or Xenia.
- Partner Event Coordinator: Host a local gathering for ISP alumni (donor event). Open your home and be prepared to share a report of what God has been doing and where we’re going in the future. Share opportunities for volunteer engagement. Pray for ISP and share giving opportunities. Willingness to connect with the Donor Relations team. Time commitment varies according to the size and frequency of the events.
- ISP Event Assistant: Assist in planning office events, leadership team meetings, and small dinners. Help secure venues for training events, donor events or recruiting events. Select menu options, oversee logistics, registration, table decor, and material distribution. Requirements: Willingness to connect with the local ISP team. Time commitment varies according to the size and frequency of the events. Event planning experience is a bonus.
- Movement Building Team Assistant: Help with the administrative load of resourcing movement leaders. Assist the movement building team, setting up conference calls, preparing materials for conferences, gathering information after trips and passing it on to various ISP departments. Requirements: Participation on weekly Movement Building team calls, assistance with a particular country team. Willingness to travel to the assigned country. Foreign language proficiency is a plus.
- Educational writer/ Researcher: Assist the Journalism Team in locating educational articles that could be shared on the ISP Facebook page, teacher groups, or website articles. Requirements: Willingness to locate 1-2 articles per month and coordinate with the Journalism Team. Educational background preferred, but not required.
- Graphic or Web Designer: Assist the Communications Team with web design and/or graphic design of print publications. Requirements: Prior experience and training.
- PowerPoint/Google Slides Graphic Artist: Create graphically-appealing PowerPoint slides for the field teams, recruiters, and donor relations. Requirements: Competent with Microsoft PowerPoint or Google Slides. Time commitment varies according to the specific team assignment.
- Trip Journalist: Travel with an ISP team to capture stories, and send short reports back from the field. Coordinate with photographer or videographer and connect with the Journalism Team before and after each trip. Requirements: training from the Journalism team (1-3 hours), experience with Google Drive/Docs.
- Trip Photographer: Take photos on an ISP trip and organize them into an ISP Google Photo album. Requirements: training and competency in Google Photos and willingness to upload, organize, and share with the team.
- Small Group Facilitator Coach: Come alongside a new Small Group Facilitator (SGF) before, during and after a trip. Guide them through their ministry partner development, preparing their life map, and by praying with them about the trip. Requirements: prior experience as a SGF on multiple trips.
- Prayer Coordinator: Work with the ISP prayer coordinator to lead a prayer team for a particular country. Requirements: Training or experience setting up conference calls and sending group emails.
- Prayer Team Member: Join a prayer team for a particular country using virtual conference calls, email and WhatsApp. Requirements: Attend virtual meetings once a week or bi-weekly.
- Movement Building Coordinator: (high time commitment): Works closely with Country Directors to establish relationships with the key leaders in a country. Support local leaders as they mentor and lead the Teachers’ Movement Communities. Requirements: Language ability (Spanish, Arabic, Mandarin, Cambodian, Mongolian, Ukrainian, etc.) Movement building training in how to start and develop a local Teachers’ Movement Community. Spend around 3-5 hours per week reading emails, posts to social media and then passing on information via email or skype to update country director, movement building director, and journalism team. In some cases, travel to coordinate trainings and outreaches. Covering trip costs or raising funds could be necessary.
- Educational Speaker: Visit ISP countries and serve as a seminar speaker on various educational topics. Smaller outreach seminars allow the national leaders opportunities to meet new teachers from new schools and cities. The national teachers’ communities would then follow up from these outreaches. Requirements: Educational credentials and experience, and being current on educational issues. Willingness to raise funds to cover the cost of their trip. Willingness to travel fairly independently. Willingness and health to adapt to the local standard of housing, food, travel.
- Promote ISP: Help prepare a packet of ISP materials and develop training so that anyone would be able to use this packet in making presentations at conferences, churches, schools. Requirements: Make sure the packet is approved by ISP Marketing Director and Communications Director. Training required in message mapping.