The ISP Experience – You can make a lasting difference on future generations
An ISP trip is unique because you have the opportunity to interact directly with schoolteachers. By reaching teachers you can make a lasting difference on the future generations of entire nations! You will accomplish this through:
- A three or four day professional conference
- Specialized training for Primary and Secondary
educators, and Administrators
- Curriculum and other materials
- On-going support and encouragement
What is the role of the ISP delegates?
Delegates from the United States and Canada, along with national teachers trained by ISP, play a vital role in introducing other teachers to the curriculum developed by ISP. They share the Good News using tools that facilitate character development and help teachers face the problems of drugs, alcohol, and sex among their students.
- Meet daily with teachers in small groups.
- Develop friendships.
- Share your life experiences.
- Personally distribute curriculum and other resources.